Very slow line progression + blood

🌸🌺🌸 • 26, stay at home mother of a wonderful 7 yr old daughter, a magical 5 year old son, a cutie 3 years old son and an adorable 1 year old daughter. ❤️❤️❤️ **Expecting little bean #5 🥰🥰** I'm also a compulsive tester 🙊 Baby dust to all 💗👶

So the top test I took 5 days ago, the lines have been getting darker, but very slowly (to be fair the first line was incredibly faint). All of the tests were taken one day apart, the first being the top one, today’s being the bottom one. Most of those tests are completely dried up so yeah some look a bit weird, but the lines were there when I took them, they just got darker as they dried up. Also, two days ago I started bleeding, regular period bleeding, with very tiny clots, meaning the last two tests were taken after the bleeding started. I’m still bleeding at the moment, I don’t have any symptoms nor any cramps really,

I also took a pic with just first and last test to compare, I’m not sure it’s clear enough though.

I’m a bit confused

What do you think?

And yes I gave percentages of hope that you think I should have 😅 I wasn’t sure how else to phrase it 🙈

Vote below to see results!