Babysitting from hell!

Kaitlyn • Isabella💕 Sebastian💙 U.S. Army Veteran🇺🇸

So I’m currently at SAHM and 6 months pregnant. I decided to start temporarily babysitting for some extra cash. Well I start watching this little boy Oakley on the 6th and got a message from a mom starting her job today about needing care today Thursday Friday and Monday from 8am-7pm. Well we met last night and everything was good and was told she’d give me $50 a day to watch her 1 year old daughter and 4 year old son well..... idk if I can do it anymore and I feel bad because she needs help with her kids. Her daughter is an angel but the little boy is chaotic! He won’t listen and keeps pushing my 22 month old daughter off her toys and making her cry. He runs to the fridge every 10 minutes to say he’s hungry and I’ve already fed him breakfast lunch and lots of snacks. I live in a small condo and this kid is jumping off beds and couches and non stop runs and stomps his feet. I’ve texted his mom already. Ugh idk what to do. My husband says I’m being underpaid but I wanted to help another mom in need out. What would you ladies do in this situation?