Did the pull out work?

Alright so I’m about to give very specific details. Me and my boyfriend were having unprotected sex and we were doing missionary. He starts slowing down like he’s about to cum but keeps going then a few seconds later pulls out and I feel something warm run down my A**!😂 I know for a fact it was cum but my question was DID he pull out in time like he said he did? Because it was a close call yk... with my holes being so close to eachother ig?? It’s weird right??? So I got in the shower when I got home and didn’t really do too much inspecting because I was in pain and went to bed. The next day I go to the bathroom and notice this really weird kinda fishy odor in my underwear followed by some really thick cloudy “discharge” this wasn’t normal at all for me! And I know I don’t have an infection because the very next day the odor and “discharge” was gone. SO after all that, my over parinoid ass came to the conclusion that MABEY he didnt pull out in time like he thought and what I was seeing in my underwear was semen that was leaking out of me?!? I’m not that experienced but I know my body and I really dont think it was discharge. Any opinions?😭