St. John wort

Rebecca

So my fiancé and I had a missed miscarriage June 1 at 11 weeks. I have delt with anxiety in the past and find myself struggling with it a lot lately. Other than fearful thoughts and lots of emotions my life is wonderful. I have a supportive fiancé and a beautiful healthy 5 year old! But a lot has changed in the last eight months! A lot!

Right now I am taking an vitamin called recover well from the fertility company. It has St. John’s wort and other vitamins to help your reproductive system and mood. I’m hoping it helps with my anxiety too..

So my fiancé and I are not trying to get pregnant right now but it could very well happen because we are only doing the pull out method during my fertile days. Any way what I’m wondering is, is it okay from me to be taking all these vitamins? I’m just worried if I do by chance get pregnant that it will affect the baby?

Also I do want a baby but I think I’m letting my anxiety get in the way..... not just about having another miscarriage but about not being able to get over my anxiety while pregnant or not being able to enjoy it ... etc.

I would just really appreciate some supportive advice?? On pregnancy after miscarriage? Anxiety? And vitamins like St. John’s wort.