12 DPO Calendar 1: af late 1 day Glow app: af in 2 days

Tajae • Pregnant with Rainbow Baby🤰🏽• With The LOML 💍

So back in June I got my BFP and miscarried 2 days later. At 12 DPO, today I was 12 DPO and I got a BFN ☹️ I couldn’t help but fall apart. All of the miscarriages (2), the one early miscarriage, the negative pregnancy tests, and every time AF came before I could test; it’s all hitting me at once rn.. in tears I’m sending this picture to my boyfriend and he’s just as sad as I was, but he feels bad because once again enduring another BFN. We’ve been TTC for almost 2 years, but most only know of us trying for a few months as we just recently announced it. This was supposed to be the last time we tried and we were going to wait a few more years and if nothing we were going to adopt.. so, my boyfriend came all the way home because he heard the hurt in my voice when he called. He saw how I’d been crying for most of the morning and he said, “Don’t give up, please? I want this family just as much as you do. Maybe not more than you do but I want it more than you think. Baby you’re gonna be okay, just because you’re more than likely out this month doesn’t mean you’re counted out for next month and any other month after. So, how about we keep trying!? We’ll keep trying for the next 2 or 3 years and if you feel like you want to stop in between that’s completely understandable! But baby let’s not give up just yet, I feel like your blessing is coming soon. So yeah?” So I agreed and he definitely made me feel better 😭💛