Hurts So Good 3 (Xtrm BDSM, Fist, FF)

Matthew

As directed, I knocked three times while in complete darkness from the velvety, black cover hiding what was awaiting. The door opened slowly, letting out a low pitched creek that turned into a higher frequency squeal. A hand pulled me inside slowly. The only thing I could hear was the door closing again. When it shut, everything was dead silent. Eerily silent in fact. My heart beat increased, I started to feel my muscles tighten. The hand led me once again over towards something. I could almost feel the presence of some objects in the room.

As we walked, my other senses became heightened the longer time went on. Now, besides my boots clicking on the concrete floor, there was another set? Was this a female? I sniffed at the air and caught just the slightest hint of jasmine in the air. Jasmine is not common in male colognes. However, it is used in perfumes. And is used as an aphrodisiac.

I felt the hand that was leading me. It was soft, smooth, and on the small side. It had to be a woman. As my thoughts concluded, my right hand was raised and cuffed to a bar. Then my right. Likewise with both of my feet, with legs spread wide apart. The slight fear I had been experienced was now turning into excitement. I waited in silence.

Crrrack! A whip broke the silence in a thunderous manner.

“I am The Black Queen!”, a voice said, as it filled the entire room. “You have been chosen by me! Tonight, I will release you from the current demons that haunt you!”

“Yummy! I think I’m goi-“

Thwap!

I pulled away as something viscously hit me on my left side.

“Shut the fuck up bitch! I am the Queen! I am your master! You do not talk unless I ask you a question! Is that clear slave?”

“Yes.” I said gingerly.

“What you fucking cunt?!!!! It’s yes Black Queen! Do. You. Understand?!!!”, she screamed in my ear.

“YES! MY BLACK QUEEN!!!”

“Mmmmm, that’s a good girl.”

She licked my lips and drug her tongue up my face. At this point I realized that my hairless pussy, freely showing but surrounded in leather, was now aching to be touched...smacked...fisted...whatever!

The mystery of not knowing what was coming was thrilling. I heard something being picked up off of the table. Then I heard the hard steps of her boots walking behind me. She stopped and ran her hand over my round ass, cupping it slightly. Then cold, large, round. It came down hard leaving a loud high pitched smack! A metal studded paddle. I could feel the Queen drawing back hard to gain momentum! On the fifth strike the thin wooden paddle broke in half. I could feel my ass stinging and hot.

“You like that don’t you?”, the Queen sneared.

“Yes! My Black Queen

“You want more don’t you?! You sick little bitch!!!”

“Oh, yes please my Queen!”

Then, The Black Queen really gave it to me!

To be continued