UPDATE WITH BIRTH PHOTOS đź’• my water broke at my sisters bridal shower

My sister had asked me to be her maid of honour đź’• with that comes lots of stuff to do!! Including a bridal shower.

We had a busy ass summer and we had to squeeze In birthday parties/ bridal shower/ due date, and then my sisters wedding!!

So I plan this bridal shower 10 days before my due date. I was huge, I was exhausted.

So the big day rolls around. I wake up early, I’m getting my other kids ready (1 year old and 5 year old) get the van packed up pick up the catering get to the venue, set everything up!

The day went off without a hitch, my sister was absolutely spoiled and she had a blast!! So everyone is packing up and leaving and we’re trying to get cleaned up. And at this point I am dead!!! I am ready to go home. My husband is at home (1 hour away) and I’m with my kids and my momAnd mother in law

So before we make the long trip home I decided to use the restroom, I sit down on the toilet and I feel this “pop” and I’m thinking it’s a kick. So I’m trying to get outta there and I’m peeing myself so I keep running back to the bathroom and I’m like “there’s no way this is happening right now”

Sure as shit! My little man is on his way!! I called my husband and told him to grab my bag and meet me at the hospital. My mother in law took my kids home and my mom and me headed to the hospital.

20 mins later still driving I was in tears!! This baby is coming now!!! We got to the hospital and they got me checked in pretty quickly, they check me and I’m 5 cm. Ok EPIDURAL PLEASSSE!!

The anesthesiologist comes in, I swear took a whole year to read me the contract, and they FINALLY give me the epidural. They said give it about 10 mins and you’ll be ok.

NOPE I’m 10 cms and he’s coming now!!

The epidural didn’t even have time to kick in, and 2 big pushes my son was out. He was purple and bruised because he came out way to fast. It was 2 hours from my water breaking to him being on my chest.

And then the epidural kicks in.. great! Thanks guys!! So now it gets better. My placenta is retracted and my dr asks if this has happened before and I said yes with my last pregnancy. So he asks how my dr removed it and I said “well he wasn’t very nice”

so dr says well we can put you in surgery or you can let me try and get it out. And I just gave birth in 2 hours, felt every damn thing and I just want to be with my baby and my husband. So I said you can try and get it out. So they give me a dose of fentanyl and YALL he stuck his WHOLE HAND IN MY VAGINA and had to pull the placenta out.

My husband said it looked so bad and painful, he said my heart just broke for you.

So he gets the placenta out and the people come and take it away because we donated it to a cord blood association.

Now I get to enjoy my baby đź’• Beau Charles. 8 lbs 11 oz. every single ounce of pain I experienced was worth it.

Here’s some photos of my sisters bridal shower and my baby