Nephew constantly screams?

Jacquelyn

My nephew is 2 years old, and for the last year he screams at everything. If he wants something he screams, if he doesn't want it he will scream and throw it, if you go near him he will back up and scream. He screams at the toilet when my sister tries to potty train him. We went on a cruise and he screamed all throughout the dinner part- to where the staff had him a plate made before we even sat down after the first night. My sister tries her hardest to take care of him but doesnt know what to do about his screaming. Since he was 6 months old she worked and our brother was his nanny-and he doesnt scream when he is with our brother as much. but as soon as my sister or her husband come around he screams at everything. Her husband ignores him, and rarely does anything to care for him. It is either my sister or our brother feeding and changing him or putting him to sleep. Even on the cruise her husband never once watched him so we could be screaming child free for a moment-and just yelled his name at him during the dinners like that would shut him up. I finally got annoyed enough with his lack of doing something and grabbed my nephew and went back to our room so other people eating could eat in peace.

I worked at a daycare taking care of 18 two year olds at a time-and Ive never ever seen a child scream like this. He also throws things at his older sister and my daughter. When he throws something or is about to I will go towards him to get the item and he will glare at me, back up away from me and scream the whole time. 😔