Dinner With Mom 2

Matthew

Lisa stood there in shock!

“Now Lisa, get in here right now! And close and lock the door immediately!!!”’ Mom ordered.

Lisa was almost scared as she quickly did it and turn back around. Mom pushed me off and we both sat up.

“Lisa, come over here and sit down please.”

Lisa went over and sat down.

“Ok, you are old enough to be in this conversation too. But, you need to promise that you won’t tell anyone! Not even your dad or other sister about this ok?”

“I promise!”

“You guys are getting to the point where you need the extra detailed sex talk. Most parents don’t give this information because they could get in trouble by the government. But, this is real life! That’s why I believe it needs to be taught. Ok? So, do you want to learn?

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure? Because it’s a big responsibility. But, the pay off is great!”

“Yes! Definitely!”

“Ok, then take off all your clothes.”

She took off all her clothes and kicked them to the side. My sister was well developed too. For being young, she had pretty nice tits. Her ass was so hot, and she kept her pubic hair very short.

“Are you a Virgin? Well, yes. But, I broke my cherry with a vibrator.”

Ok, that’s good. She motioned for me to come over and lay on the bed. So, I laid in the bed with my dick even harder than before.

“We are going to teach you how to suck cock first. Watch me and just do what I do. After only a couple times she had it down.

“You’re a natural sis!”

Mom switched places with me quick. “Now, it’s time to switch things up a little. Lisa, you straddle my face, and well, you know what to do!”

I went down between my step moms legs and lined up my cock to her delicious pussy. I heard Lisa start to moan and groan with pleasure. My moms warm, moist canal enveloped my whole cock. As I started fucking her, and she was eating my little sister young cunt I leaned forward and grabbed my sisters head and pulled her close to me and kissed her like lovers do. All of our breathing quickened. But then mom stopped and mushed us off.

“Lets switch! Lisa, we will be on top.”

I laid down, and my mom automatically put her pussy in my face.

“Ok, sweetheart. Your already really wet, so take your brothers cock and just put it at the entrance. That’s right. Now slowly let yourself down on it.”

She went down until her my cock impaled her.

“Holy Fuck! That feels so good!”

She started riding her me like a bronco? I started eating my moms sweet cunt like I had before. In just a bit of time, my mom started rubbing hard then left out some crazy noises.”

“Uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhh! Mmmm!”

The my sister started!

“Oh Shit, yes, God! Mmmm, yessss, mmmmmmm!!!!”

I felt juice flowing on me and pleasures rippling all over my body! Then I started to cum deep in my sisters little cunt! I pushed my hips forward as I tried to get deeper into her.

We lay in the bed relaxing for a bit.

“Mom, when’s the next lesson?”

She smiled,”tomorrow night.”

The End