My apologies for the complaint...

Tiffany

*deep breath* I try to be mindful of being grateful and thankful for everything that is taking place... many reasons for doing so... but mostly because I do not want to get stuck in negativity by complaining. Anyway, so... I believe I have endured my morning sickness like a champ, telling myself that it is only temporary, it means the baby is growing and healthy, and reminding myself that God is taking care of me. Along with this, I have been looking forward to this week as I am 13 weeks today and hoping the symptoms would begin to subside. *deep breath* Unfortunately, the opposite has occurred and I am actually vomiting, unable to keep anything down. My nausea has been intense but I was managing. This is ridiculous. Gah! Anyway, forgive me for taking a moment to express my dismay. I do thank you for spending a moment of your time in my thoughts while reading this. May you have a magnificently glorious day as you take each step in faith along your journey. This too shall pass. LOL. Much love from this not too happy momma to you!