Being Honest with Besties (Pee FFF)

Matthew

It was Sarah, Bree, and I ever since the third grade. We were inseparable! We did everything together! Shop, study, have breakfast, lunch, AND dinner together, everything!

It was my parents anniversary and they were going away for a whole week. So, it was a great opportunity for us girls to have one big week before we went off to college....together!

The week went fine, better than fine! It was fantastic. But, I wanted us to be closer than ever. I wanted us to stay like this forever! So, we planned a sort of “slumber party” night for Wednesday night.

Wednesday afternoon came and we had gone shopping and had everything we could think of to make it a completely mega awesome night!

Seven o’clock came and I was in the kitchen getting a drink of water and poured two more glasses.

“Sarah! Bree! Get your perfect, tight asses in here!

They got in and looked at the glasses of water.

“What’s this all about?”, Sarah asked.

“I wanted this to be a night where we get even closer. Bond even more! So, My brother gave me these.”

I held out my hand with three white capsules filled with a white powdery substance.

“Is that what I think it is?”, asked Bree?

“Tested and certified! Only 125mg. So, we will be perfectly ok!”

“Come on! Please? It’s legal in Canada by prescription and they are working towards doing that in the US!”

Bree looked at Sarah and smiled. She picked up the pill and as fast as I could blink had it down. I followed! Then Sarah. We all smiled at each other and waited for the ride to begin.

We went up to my room and shut the curtains and got comfortable. It was only a matter of time until things would change our lives forever.

About thirty minutes later, I had a slight itch in my leg. Naturally I went to scratch it. But, instead of feeling just normal, when my finger tip touched my leg, I felt a ripple of pleasure come across my leg, like a small pebble that was just dropped into a cool, serene lake. Better yet, I felt the same thing radiating through my hand.

“Wwwwooooohhh! Check this out!”

I leaned over to Bree in our little circle and ran my finger tip down her arm.

“Oh My God!!! That feels sooo good!”

“Do something to Sarah.”

I leaned to the other side and ran my hand on the back of her head and drug my hand through her hair. She closed her eyes and let out a “mmmmmmm”.

“This is absolutely amazing!”, I said as we still enjoyed the first moments of novelty the drugs let us experience.

Then, the talking started and the truth started free flowing.

To be continued....