Fiancé getting fat

Lo

Ok so I like my man to look good. We’ve been together two years. I’m almost 8 months pregnant and I eat a lot. So if course my fiancé eats a lot too. I’m starting to get worried because it seems like he’s letting himself go since we’re getting married and having another baby. I buy him snacks and things not thinking anything of it but lately when he gets naked I’m not really attracted because he has tits almost as big as mine. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I try not to hurt his feelings but I’m starting to give up. I’m gonna marry him and love him regardless but I don’t want him looking like a pumpkin in our wedding pictures. What do I do ? He makes jokes about people we grew up with being chunky and I’m like baby you’re not far from that. 😩😩😩😩

EDIT- Thank you all. My dad gave me some advice and we are definitely going to be eat healthier after baby is born. We weren’t together for my first pregnancy so he never was really around me and eating with me that time. Thank you guys for your feedback. First and foremost i didn’t want to hurt his feelings and I think with your feedback and my dad’s advice I can communicate with him effectively. You ladies rock ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edit #2 Thank you for the helpful responses. He calls me beautiful daily even when i feel huge. Which is why I came here looking for ways to help the situation without hurting him. Some of you are more butthurt than he is and he’s currently laughing at these responses since i told him about my post. 🤣 And our conversation ended with him saying “I love being with you” Again thanks for the helpful suggestions without name calling I love this app. 🤣❤️ Not anonymous anymore because I got the information I needed and we are going to be healthier together as a family. Thank you ladies again ❤️. Here’s a pic of my handsome fiancé and my beautiful babygirl and my fat and preggo self. ☺️