Miscarried Last Week

I started bleeding with cramps last Tuesday. it felt like a normal heavyish period day. The cramps were not terrible. Just consistent. The Dr. had me come in for a blood test that afternoon. Wed I got a call and they said my numbers looked really good and said there was no need for me to come in Thursday for the second blood test they ordered. They moved up my first ultrasound to today (instead of later this week). Apparently, during my bleeding last week, I miscarried and didn't know it.

Yes, I was bleeding. Enough to feel scared, but not enough to have to change a pad every hour. Yes, there were clots. But nothing like the horror stories I read about. Yes there were cramps. But I was able to be at work and function-and no sharp pains, just consistent. And no.....I never saw anything pink or gray or white. Trust me. I trolled the internet for all the info (it's a scary place by the way 😂).

I'm still confused and obviously heartbroken. It was our first child at age 36. For those that have experienced bleeding and cramps, what was your outcome? I just know, if I get, pregnant again, I will be so paranoid. Also, how quickly did you become pregnant again after the miscarriage?