Overthinking?

Stormi

Yesterday I had really high anxiety all day. When I got home I wiped and swear I seen it look orangish on the toilet paper. Maybe a slight bit of pink in there? I’ve had 3 miscarriages before and 1 ectopic. I’m terrified I’m going to miscarry again. The doctor has me on progesterone suppositories, but that isn’t a promise that I won’t miscarry. Anyways I didn’t sleep at all! I was constantly worrying and praying that everything would be okay. I went on the 26th for an ultrasound and I was 5w 3days. All they seen was a sac, nothing else. I go back Thursday for another to hopefully see more. My nerves can’t calm down. I just want everything to be okay. I know I really freak myself out, but how can you not after everything one has been through!! I don’t have any crazy symptoms. Just sore boobs. Which also worries me, because I’ve never had any crazy symptoms with my previous pregnancies. My first sign to know I was miscarrying was my symptoms would go away and I’d get back pain. My boobs still seem to be sore so I guess that’s a plus and I haven’t had any pain. But then again, every pregnancy is different. Ugh why does the first trimester have to take sooo long!