The school affair ❤️ part one

Rose • 😋🙈❤️

It all started in mr. Hangers class which is the last class of the day. He is the hottest teacher in the whole school and sometimes I like to day dream of what he might do to me. Which of course would make me horny as hell, one day I thought it was a good idea to wear a skirt to school. Before Mr. Hangers class I went to the bathroom and slide my thong off and slid it into by backpack and headed to class and sit in the front row. I felt like the class would never end and my pussy was getting so wet just thinking about what I’m going to do to tease him. There’s 5 min left of class and I slowly spread my legs a little every time he would turn around. I could tell that he saw but damn this man has a poker face of steel. Finally class ended and we had to turn in our school work for the day, while everyone else was going up to hand him his papers I made sure I was the last one in the classroom and instead of writing my name at the top I wrote “fuck me”. I slowly got up and handed my paper to him, waiting for his response. He just looks at me and shakes his head “lily we can not do that I’m sorry please just leave this classroom” I smile and move to the other side of the desk and sit on the edge, I flash my pussy one more time this time I made sure to stick my finger in it. I reach out I put my hand on his dick through his pants and start to rub it. I smile “ your yummy dick is telling me differently” I lean in and kiss him forcing his lips apart with my tongue, he quickly picks me up and sticks his hands around my legs and sticks two fingers in not giving me any mercy he starts going faster and faster I break or kiss and moan loudly “ oh yess right there mmmmm don’t stop please.... ooo I’m going to cum!!!!!” “Not yet slut!” He takes his fingers out and lays me on his desk and pulls my shirt down to reveal my perky tities he sticks one into his mouth and swirls his tongue around while sucking. I tilt my head back in pleasure. He sticks his hand back on my pussy and starts to rub..... To Be Continued

Hi guys! This is my first story so Don’t be to harsh 😋. Hope u guys liked part one of the school affair. Do you want a part two ? Hope your day is amazing 😉