I’m not sure what to title this!

Cheyenne • Mommy to be 🤱🏼 Baby boy due December 👶🏼💙

A little back story...

My boyfriend and I got together is October of 2017. When we were together for about 5 months we found out we are pregnant. In the past 10 months we have been through much together... the loss of our virginity, almost getting pregnant, attempted suicide, parents splitting up, and now pregnant with a baby boy! Not only is he my boyfriend ,but my best friend as well. I love him with all of my heart and I don’t know what I would do without him.

NOW!...

We have been fighting a lot and disagreeing on so much lately and I hate the way it makes me feel because I alway want to make sure his feelings aren’t hurt and he is happy.

Before we got together I was really close to God and when to church every Wednesday and almost every Sunday. Then my life took a turn... I started having a lot of family problems (my mom and I were constantly fighting most times the fights got physical). I stopped going to church and involving myself with school because I had no time or so that’s what I told everybody. In late February it got to the point where I could not longer take the pain and abuse that I was getting from my mother. I became so depressed that I began opening old wounds of my past. That’s when my boyfriend started to notice something was severely wrong. “Long sleeves can only hide so much” on February 28th I was admitted to the hospital for attempted suicide by overdose.

Ever since I moved out of my moms house and in with my dad my life has been nothing but happy.

Lately I’ve been thinking about how I’m not connected with God anymore and it has been taking a toll on me. My boyfriend on the other hand isn’t very religious so anytime I bring up God or church he gets sort of offended as it upsets me. I’ve been thinking a lot about this topic lately and I now need opinions and advice. I know you cannot force God upon someone but you can try to help them understand more about him if they choose to follow in Gods word is absolutely 100% their choice. I feel that a lot of our relationship problems are from the different way we look at things.

Should I be more concerned about him not being close to God or should I just worry about my being close and devoted to the Lord?

I want to be able to see all of my loved ones when I pass and go to heaven but with him I feel he won’t be there. 😭😭