Hard to keep the hope strong

Litza

Hi ladies, I’m here just to vent and see if someone else has gone thru something similar that had a happy ending. Maybe then I can keep the hope alive. Here’s my story (apologies if it’s a bit long). I’m currently 34, I’ve been with my now husband for 6 yrs+. A few years before I met him I was told by my OBGYN that it looked liked it would be very difficult for me to conceive naturally on my own. I didn’t really understand the reasons at the time I just knew it was something wrong with my ovaries. Fast forward a few years and while I was planning my wedding I started spotting a bit which led me to take a pregnancy test. It was positive. Unfortunately at 15 weeks we lost our baby girl. Without going into many details I can say that was the most heart breaking moment of my life but that will be another post.

That happened this past December 7, 2017. After the miscarriage I got my first period in February and every month after that ever since which is super strange for me because I used to be super irregular with about 3 months in between with no period five or take. The fact that I am now “regular” gave me so much hope of getting pregnant again that we started trying again right after our wedding in April 7, 2018. Well I first tried checking for ovulation using the ovulation kit, we both started taking pre natal vitamins etc. But i wasn’t getting any positives for the ovulation so I started getting worried. I finally decided to go to the OBGYN and try to get some answers to know where we stand and where to go. They did an internal ultrasound and some blood work and I just got the results and apparently I’m just not ovulating. I still have to go back to the dr but so far I’m just depressed and feel defeated because how in the world am I supposed to get pregnant if I don’t ovulate?? 😔

My husband is super positive and hopeful and even supportive saying all the right things but I can’t help but to feel like a failure and like maybe I’m just not meant to be a mom. I don’t know if I’m emotionally strong enough to go thru all I’m going to need to go thru if I want this to happen.😔

If Anyone here have some stories with a happy ending for me I would love to read them. Maybe I can keep my hope up!