The school affair ❤️ part two

Rose • 😋🙈❤️

He rubs his hand side to side making me moan even louder, he removes his hand from my pussy and sticks it in my mouth “ you better be quite slut, or we are going to get caught and you don’t want that do you?” I shake my head and continue to suck on his fingers. He finally removes his hand and slowly sticks two fingers into me he gives me no mercy and sticks another finger into me than another In tell he almost has his whole hand inside of my soaking wet pussy. I stick both hands over my mouth cause I am having so many orgasms at one time. He takes his hand out of my pussy and look up in disappointment he pulls me up and kisses me like the world is going to explode. In than pushed to my knees and he pulls his 9 inch dick out of his pants “suck it” he commands. I do as he says and suck it and stroke his dick. I used my tongue to lick the top of his dick and looked up to see his head tilt back as he moans in pleasure. I can my pussy tingle as I watch him moan I than feel his warm cum shoot into my mouth. “ swallow it” I look at him pleading for him to let me spit it out he shakes his head. I try to swallow but it ends up coming back up and spit it on the floor. He looks at me like I’ve just committed a crime “ you will pay for that later” he grins pulls me up and carries me to his car.

He has his hand on my thigh the whole drive to his house he moves his hand up and down my leg teasing me but not fully touching me. Finally I’ve had enough I grab his hand and put it on my pussy......

Hey guys ! Hope you like part two ! It’s probably not as good as part one but 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh well. Hope today is a beautiful day for you. Part three??