The school affair ❤️ part three

Rose • 😋🙈❤️

He looks up at me surprised that I would be bold enough to do that. Mr. Hanger gives me a sexy smile than sticks two of his fingers into my pussy and starts to fuck me while he’s driving. “I’m going to cum” I tell him “don’t you fucking dare” he says and takes his fingers out but it’s to late a squirt all over his leather car seat. “You will pay for that later” we pull up into his driveway and walk into his house “ Mary I have a surprise for you” he shouts I look at him confused “who’s Mary?l” I ask he looks at me. And I skinny blond sexy lady comes walking into the living room. “ Oh darling she’s perfect!” She says as she claps her hands. She smiles and gives me a hug. She grabs my ass in the process. Mr. Hanger smiles and says “this is my wife Mary she will help me give you a punishment” Mary gives him a kiss than guides me to there bedroom. It’s huge room with a red king bed in the middle, there’s a wall of sex toys on the right side of the bed. Mary lays down on the edge of the bed and lifts up her black dress to reveal a clean shaven pussy that is already dripping wet. “Lick it” she commands “I don’t do girls” “that’s just to bad ,you will lick my pussy slut” I get on my knees and start licking her pussy she tilts her head back and moans like it’s no ones business. I stop and look up at her, she gives me a questioning look “what ar.....” I shove my fingers into her and start fucking her cutting her off. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mr. Hanger stroking his dick while walking closer to us. I start to lick her pussy while I’m fingering her. Mr.Hanger lifts my ass up and sticks his dick into my ass with no hesitation. Since I’m in so much pleasure/pain I start to suck Mary’s clit even more......

Hey guys !!! Hope you guys like part three. Anyone want a part four ? If you want to give me suggestions on what you want me to put in part four go ahead and put it in the comments. Have a beautiful day !