Homework Help part 6

Matthew

The next night came and I was now so excited to see what daddy had planned for this next lesson.

This time I just wore a pair of lace panties and a loose fitting t shirt. Like last night, daddy cane and knocked on my door.

“Come in!”, I said quickly.

This time it wasn’t only daddy and J that cane in, but Kevin too! Having already seen Kevin’s hot meat stick, my mouth started to water already!

“Why don’t we just get right to it?”

Dad and my two brothers started stripping off their clothes, so I just took mine off too.

“Ok, baby! Today, you will learn about anal. But, you will also learn about the perks that come with it. Ok, come with me over to the bed. Sit up on he bed like you were last night honey.”

“I did as daddy said. I pushed my stomach down and my pussy out. Right away J was at my mouth jamming his cock in my mouth, Kevin was finger fucking the hell out of me, and daddy was using this very slippery lube on my tight little asshole. Everything felt so, so good! Daddy slowly pushed a finger in me as he told me to relax. I did and while my ass and cunt were getting finger fucked, I was moaning and squirming out of control. Daddy slid another finger in and streams of my pussy juice began to run down my inner thighs as my I left out the cries of my first orgasm.

“Ok, Kev. You get on bottom. J, your in back, and I’ll stay up front.”

When we got into position everything just kind of came together with my brothers taking charge. Kevin guided me down and slid his big dick up into me and got comfortable. The he pulled me down to lay on top of him. Then, I felt Jason’s cock slowly slide into my ass.

“Fuuuuuck!!!”

“Are you ok baby? Does it hurt?! We can stop if it hurts!”

“NO!!!” It feels so fucking good!!!”

I realized one of my brothers had his dick in my cunt, and the other had his dick in my ass! I started to move up and down, feeling both cocks in and out. I reached up and grabbed daddy’s large, hot cock and started sucking on it as I was getting double penetrated by both my brothers!

I was having one orgasm after the next. My teenage pussy was making slushing noises as my older brothers cock slid in and out.

“Oooooohhh! Yeah!”

I felt hot liquid spilling into my ass. I knew J was shooting a big load in me. I came again, this time gushing warm liquid all over Kevin’s stomach and balls.

“Fuckkkk! So hot! Hmmmmmm!”

Then I felt powerful jets shooting towards the back of my womb. Everything was happening so quickly! But, in between all my orgasms, I couldn’t give a shit!

My dad grabbed my hair and pulled it hard! shoving his cock farther down my throat and making me gag. Then his rod started to swell and ooze with precum, then spray out his hot love into my sweet girl mouth. This time I held it in my mouth until he was done. I showed it to him first before I swallowed the whole load.

“That’s for you daddy. For all these lessons. I’m so happy that your teaching me!”

“You got it baby! Anything for my little girl.”

We sat there still naked in each other’s arms.

“Ok! Get some sleep baby. We have another lesson plan tomorrow. Ok?”

“Yes daddy!”

To be continued