I’m so annoyed!

cindi • Baby Girl May 20, 2020 💕

So my husband had to get his semen analysis done a second time since the first one he had “debris” and he got tested on the 31st. I wait a couple a days to see if my doctor calls nothing. I called on the following Monday to find out the stupid semen place didn’t send the results after almost a week! Smh they said they will send them that day they didn’t! I called again the next day finally send them on Wednesday a week after he tested! I’ve been calling my doctor 2 times a day since then to get the results and they always say they are going to call back ! And they don’t I’m so annoyed it’s nearly two weeks and they can’t read me my results 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ now I have to wait to see if I can get a hold of them on Monday or if they call me if not I’m showing up on Tuesday after work and staying there until they have “time” 🤦🏽‍♀️ ugh I’m so annoyed we been stressing for a whole month about this since the first semen analysis and we have lost two months of ttc since his test had been schedule of my fertile week I know just my luck! 🤦🏽‍♀️ sorry just needed to vent! I don’t talk to anyone about this thanks glow friends !