The school affair ❤️ part four

Rose • 😋🙈❤️

After only a minute of sucking Mary’s clit she started screaming “I’m going to squirt!!” I had already cum a few time and it was running down my legs. Mary squirted and I tried my best to lick it all up but failed, “you are going to pay for ruining my car! And for not getting all of my wife’s cum! Lay down and spread your legs as far as you can” I do as he says and lay down. After I do so the couple left and came back with a basket full of toys. First Mr. hanger tied my arms and legs to the bed making my pussy tingle from the exposure. Than Mary stuck anal beads into my ass making me moan with pleasure, once she was satisfied with my anal beads she starts to lick and suck my clit making me squirm from the pleasure, Mr. Hanger sticks his dick in my mouth and starts to fuck my mouth. “Oooo I’m going to cum and you better swallow it slut” he shouts and dumbs his load down my throat. From that I start to cum in Mary’s mouth. They look at each other satisfied and untie me “I’ll take you home lily, but we have to do this agian soon” I nod in agreement I stand up and realize the beads are still in my ass. “ keep um but put them in your pussy tomorrow for our next day of fun” I kiss Mary passionately on the lips making sure to us my tongue. And let Mr. Hangsr take me home.

The end 🙃

Hope you guys like my story! Any requests for my next one ? If so put them in the comments. Thanks for reading have a amazing day !!