I kno its up to me but...Would You??

CoBy

Dating an older guy(45) who already has 3 older children. I'm 31 with one teenager expressed how much i dnt want anymore kids over n over again but ended up pregnant not be careful in the heat of the moment...of course he was so excited when u told him but i am not. the more I think about where he is in life and where i am i feel more n more anxiety. My daughter has been beggibg for a sibling and I've always told her its not gonna happen lol...i jus feel like i wont have the help or support i need we live in to different towns i have my own place my own car and a job in my city....he has absolutely nothing in his town but his job but refuses to leave...at first he was all for the move until he spoke to his boss n his "friends" who are all single with adult children if any...they dnt want him to leave like how are we...so I've jus become discouraged like if i do have this child i would be on my own jus like with my first daughter...my mom stepped in when she was 2 single parenting was too much for me i was lost granted i was 17 then but i feel like kids are hard alone PERIOD!! I jus dnt feel like i have the support i need...his mom is elderly disabled and her husband is handicapped i wouldnt feel comfortable leavin my child alone even if they offered to help which they have but im being realistic they really cant...me n my mom are no longer on good terms i dnt have many friends my siblings are all going through they own stuff...i jus feel like the odds are against me in so many ways....im not happy wity his train of thought or actions and i think i have to get rid of it even tho he asked me not to n u said i wouldn't....only one thats gonna pay in the long run is me and my unborn when we're left to struggle....opinions??