Woah ladies... 🤭🤭🤭🤭

So my bf and I are, I would say, on the freaky side. We joke, make fun of each other, laugh, love each other, all the good stuff. Our sex is ahhhhmazing!! I’m in my 30s, him in his 40s.

So this morning we have a bomb sex session.

I wake up and look over to see my tall, handsome man sleeping soundly next to me. His muscular hairy chest, and strong arms uncovered down to his waist. I could imagine what was awaiting me right under the sheet, I had to peek, to take a taste.

I slip my head under the sheet and discover his enlarged erect cock, I caress his balls and take his dick in my mouth and suck softly. In and out, twirling the head around with my tongue. I hear his soft moans start up. “Ughh that’s my girl” he whispers. My wet, moaning, sucking sounds make his dick harder than before. I take his hard cock in my mouth over and over, listening to his moans and feeling his thrusts as his dick is sliding down my throat. He gently stops me and growls “lay on your back.”

I pop up and flip over with a sly smile on my face. I scoot my round big ass close to his body and spread my legs exposing my wet pussy ready for him. He places his hard cock up against my warm pussy, slowly he presses the tip in and stops, “ohhhh fuck” I moan and grab at his firm biceps. He readjusts his body over mine and stares into my eyes taking me in. Slowly, inch by inch, he slides his whole, hard, large cock deep into my pussy.

We let out simultaneous loud moans.

He starts pounding into me, in and out, all of my senses tingling in anticipation. I grab at him, any part I can get my hands on, rubbing and scratching along his back as he thrusts over and over. “Fuck babe, I love your dick inside me” I say in a low whisper. “Yes mama, your pussy is so good” he growls back.

We both quickly reach our tipping point, feeling him deep inside me rubbing on my special spot I feel an orgasm coming. I grasp onto him as he quickens his pace, his wet slippery dick filling my warm hole. I explode, amazing tingling orgasm rushing through my body, pulsating. Ughhhhh fuck babe, I’m cumming!! Ohhh yess!” I scream. He lets out a loud moan “you’re so beautiful” as he cums inside me.

I stare up at him, his handsome bearded face looming over me. I know that’s not the end, I give him the look and feel his cock harden inside me. I know this about his magical dick powers, he has endless restarts with no waiting period.

He starts gently moving his cock inside me “mmmmmm oh yes!” I moan. And we get at it again, and again, and again. I lose track of how many times at this point. My mind is spinning, we’re both breathing heavy. He goes from squeezing and sucking my tits to caressing my face “I love you beautiful” he smiles. I can’t get enough of his touch, I gyrate my body to his touch and run my fingers along his chest gently pulling at his salt and pepper chest hair.

He leans in close and kisses and nibbles at my neck “I’m gonna fuck you in the ass” he grins.

I’m excited, I love anal, “ohh yes daddy” I say with a sly smile. I grab the lube and flip over, after generous lube he slowly slips in my tight hole, “ohhh fuck babe” I breathe out. He grabs my round ass and kneels around my legs so I’m laying flat on my stomach. He starts gently pounding my ass, moaning “uggghhhh, I love your ass”

He alternates between slow thrusts and deep fast strokes. “Careful” I moan, as I feel his fullness in my ass. “You can take it” he growls as he reaches under my body and pulls me closer to him. He reaches up and cradles my face in his hands. I let out a sharp moan “ohhhh” as he tightens his hand around my neck and squeezes. My head is filled with euphoria, tingling body, as he stretches my ass with his large hard cock. He cums inside my ass with a finishing “fuuuck.”

“I’m done with you” he states and smiles. I let out a giggle and a sharp breath in as he pulls out. He gives my ass a firm slap and we’re both fully satisfied and happy with our morning.