I'm trying to hold on

I just need somewhere I can voice my concerns. My SO doesn't seem to understand how anxious having a baby has become. It took us a while, surgeries, mid-diagnosis, and a lot of prayer for our little miracle. I should be 9 weeks and 2 days today. I say should because at yesterday's ultrasound the tech could only see a gestational sac. I do carry more weight in my belly and I wasn't told to have a full bladder. She didn't measure the sac or do a transvaginal either. The only reason I scheduled a sneak peak is because I'm waiting in the VA for my first OB appointment. :-( Then I awoke this am and my Bbs aren't as tender as they had been. 
I was able to speak to my fertility clinic yesterday who said its still early and often times women have to have a transvaginal. Before I "graduated" from the fertility clinic we saw the flutter of heartbeat, yoke sac, and fetal pole. I measured at exactly 5 weeks and 6 days. I was 5 weeks and 6 days according to my LMP and <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> date. I've called the VA every week on an update for any upcoming appointments and I keep getting told , just waiting on the doctor. I just want to know everything is okay. I'm 36 and this is our first baby. I really need prayer.