Sex Ed part 5

Matthew

Julie, Chad, and I were all naked on the bed. Chad remained completely erect, even after I sucked him dry of his first load.

“Ok, honey. Now we get to the really fun part! I want you to lay down on the bed here. Then, I want you to spread your legs with your knees bent and up.”

I didn’t hesitate to follow all her directions with haste. My tight, little cunt was screaming to be penetrated!

“Ok, now I’m just going to get you ready a little bit, ok?”

I nodded and bit my bottom lip as I looked at her luscious tits. I saw Chad stroking his cock, as he watched, out of the corner of my eye.

Mom, lay in front of me rubbing my clit a little bit. Every move she performed in me she mirrored on her own glistening slit. Then she slid her middle finger deep inside of me. I moaned and pushed up a bit, while simultaneously arching my back like a board, warping with the same heat, moisture, and pressure combination that I was under. She pointed it upwards as she withdrew it a little, just skimming my gspot perfectly. Her pointer finger joined in.

“Mmmmmm. Feels soooo good.”

She started upping the pace as I grew hotter and hotter. Abruptly...she stopped.

“Chad, go ahead.”, she said with a smile.

Chad positioned himself between my legs and rubbed the tip of his meaty dick up and down my slit. It became covered with my plentiful juices in mere moments. Her guided it into my cunt. He pressed slowly and it slid in farther and farther. I was so fucking horny, I grabbed him and pulled him inside me hard! I wrapped my legs around him. I thought it was supposed to hurt the first time, but I didn’t feel pain at all. My raw lust must’ve masked the pain. I looked down and watched his cock slide gracefully in and out of my cunt.

“It feels so fucking good!”

“I told you it was the best part!”

“Come here!”, I forcefully ordered Julie.

She inched over and I grabbed her head and pulled her down towards me. I kissed her passionately, swirling my tongue around hers. Fucking her son was not enough! I wanted her too.

“I want to eat you pretty pussy!”

A look of slight shock came across her face! Then it led to a sly smile. Without saying a word, she straddle my face and freely gave her sweet snatch to me.

“Ohhhh, that’s so good baby! You like that don’t you?”

I answered by dragging my tongue up and down her clit while applying some pressure.

“Oooohhhh! Fuck! I’ll take that as a yes.”

Julie was loving it as much as I was. I felt her legs tighten and saw her bite the knuckle of her first finger as her pussy juices slowly ran down my cheeks.

I couldn’t help to hold back any longer after that! As Chad kept sliding his cock in and out, I pulled my legs in to stop him a bit and the muscles grabbed at his member as my first orgasm blanketed me in ecstasy.

Julie came again, as I heard Chad start to grunt and groan. I was on the brink when I felt Chad ramming me harder and faster than he was before!

“Fuck me!!!!!”, Julie screamed as she climaxed again.

“Yeah, yeah! Hmmmm!

Chad started to spill his second load into my melting cavern.

And then I felt something I have never, ever felt before! I grabbed hard at one nipple! rubbed my clit hard! And took in all of my step-mom and step-brothers sex! As I climaxed, I shook and shuttered! I slammed back into Chad, now with my legs high n the air, trying to get his prick as deep into me as I could. And, it seemed to last forever!

Afterwards we lay in bed at various angles, exhausted. I now had this almost renewed spirit. Like I had awakened from a coma. I knew this was the start of something that I couldn’t get away from. And never wanted to either.

The End