Hes so adventurous😍😅

True story: So its 2 am im laying in bed kinda horny thinking like should i text my little boo thing or should i just gts. Time goes on i doze off and my phone goes off automatically waking me. So i unlock my phone and too see its just the person i wanted asking me if i was awake and wanted to see him. It took me awhile to respond my parents were sleep so i said sure. Within 10 mins he texts me again saying come outside so i sneak out the back door and walk to the car and i get in and to see him licking his lips. Automatic waterfalls he kisses me grabs my inner thigh and pulls off. He asked

me to do the thing he likes as he drives so i bend over and start sucking his dick his moans turn me on so much.As we're riding around he has an idea we pull into a parking lot to a center in town.As he stops the car im still sucking he pulls me up and kisses me slowly and whispers "lets fuck outside" i giggle thinking its ridiculous but hes serious so i said sure. We both get out the car and he leads me to the hood and bends me over and slids off my shorts and underwear he sticks it in so slow and he moans fuck underneath his breath because since i first seen him my pussy started soaking. So he starts pounding me slower and faster to the point where hes finna cum himself he pulls out and turns me around and lifts me on the hood of the car putting my feet to his shoulders pushing his hand on my neck and his dick in me. He's loving me screaming his name and its just turning me on so much hes pounding my pussy in the open. I was soo closee and he pulls out and opens the car door and tells me to lay on my back he starts eating my pussy so goood he stops to stick it in and next thing i know im cumming all over his dick.."you cumming on daddy dick huh you love when i fuck you like this" ughh he turns me on so much. He keeps going i can't take no more the more i run the more he goes deeper he grabs my hand and pounds me deep while looking me in my eyes and cums deep inside of me. He takes it out and licks his lips i said "dont get me started again😉"