Don't Give up Here's My heartfelt Story!!!

It has been on my mind and heart to share me and my Fiance's Trying to Concieve journey and give you all hope that it can happen especially if it happened in our circumstances. We had many obstacles and disadvantages to being blessed with our "Miracle" baby....First off my fiance is almost 56 years old and I am 41 years old!!! Second of all my fiance unfortunately suffers from Erectile dysfunction so therefore that makes our possibilities VERY slim, so therefore our ONLY way was artificial insemination at home, and Getting fertility help wasn't an option as our insurance didn't cover that... as if those aren't enough negatives there are a couple more obstacles to add....The amount of semin that he can produce is VERY little to none...I mean we're talking it wasn't even enough to fill a teaspoon....there were times it would just be a drop of semin....as you can imagine the frustration...Also he wasn't able to produce semin every day....It had to be a day in between to even produce what little we even got....but along the way we kept googling and researching anything and everything we could do to increase our chances!!! BUT here's OUR secret to FINALLY conceiving....Step#1 Glow was a big help predicting ovulatuon along with Ovulation Tests done each and EVERY day during that 7 day fertile window...Step #2 We used Preseed.....we would put some pre seed in the syringe first then the semin right after all in the same syringe that way we were sure to get all semin past my cervix because we noticed some semin was getting trapped into the end of syringe...so that's why we used pre seed to help push all semin through the cervix....we made sure to artificially inseminate every other night during that 7 day fertile window!! Also a key factor we learned along the way from my ob Dr. is to go ALL the way PAST the cervix...I had kept reading where it was dangerous to go past the cervix...until I asked my ob dr just how far can we go and she said ALL the way THROUGH the cervix as far as you can as long as it's not causing any pain...So we had purchased the specula and syringes and a hard plastic straw type thing to add to the syringe to be able to reach THROUGH the cervix and with ALL of this AND by the Grace of the Good Lord FINALLY after 6 months We FINALLY got our BIG FAT POSITIVE pregnancy Test!!!! And here we are 13 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy!!!!!! I just HAD to share OUR story with you all in hopes to help ANYONE to concieve thier miracle baby!!!! I wish you ALL lots of luck and praying for any of you out there feeling sooo discouraged and down and feeling like it will never happen for you....🤞