Can't shake baby fever

We've been married a little over two years and I really want to get pregnant so badly but I know it's probably not the best time. I've finished college and he's in the military- getting out to go to school next year. He wants to wait until he's finished school and we are settled after that. (Like 6 years from now...) I've been pregnant before and terminated the judgement please. He didn't want it at all and said I couldn't force him to be a father. I know he doesn't want a baby now but I can't shake the baby fever. Any advice would be really nice.