I'm feeling down lately

I feel guilty for even saying this but I have to vent some where. I'm 17 weeks pregnant but I feel regret of getting pregnant. This baby was an accident. My husband came in me with out thinking twice about it. After I have told him I'm done having kids. I didn't even want to have sex but I felt pressured into it. I'm thinking of ways to tell him I want to give it up for an adoption but I know he will refuse. I'm the one who has to go through this pregnancy alone, I'm the one who has to have a c section and deal with recovery alone, I'm the full time parent who is a married single mother. We are financially struggling right now, our home needs a roof and siding and our property taxes are 2 years behind. We worry every day where our next dinner is comeing from. And not to mention our oldest daughter starts school in 2 weeks and I have not went school shopping because of our funds. And before anyone gets all offensive and says "I should feel lucky I can have a baby" well once upon a time (9 years ago to be exact) was told we had 1% chance to conceive we went through 6 years of fertility issues. But after our first child I just kept getting pregnant so easily. (2 miscarriages, @18weeks and @6 weeks.) I am very grateful for my children. But it's just different this time. We are also struggling as a couple. I don't want to keep this baby while I'm struggling to keep my head above water. 😭 IDK what to do. I especially can't do it on my own with 4 kids. 🙄