How should I feel ?

Roshanda

So I 7weeks 3days pregnant with my second child... the father to this child is the same father to my first born before I knew I was pregnant I broke it off with him to much stress I guess you can say I am tired of trya to help someone who doesn’t see a problem in there actions

Anyways the purpose in me writing this is because there is this guy that I work with and he expressed how he likes me and what not at first I didn’t tell him I was pregnant because I wasn’t looking to talk to anyone I just wanted to force on my son and my pregnancy...

He is usually one of the supervisors at my job so he is aware that I have sickle cell and what not but he makes it a point to speak to me everyday check to see how I’m feeling it’s been like this for 2 months now so last week he asked me for my number and I gave it to him and we started talking and I finally let him know I was pregnant and his response was “aww okay things happen but I don’t judge” I don’t really know how to feel about it

My baby’s father swears both my kids are not his and he doesn’t even help me anymore he guy at work offered to take me and my son to the zoo on on our off day we both have Tuesday off

I’m not really sure how I should feel