Friends With Benefits + Pregnancy Scare?

This guy & I who are cool with each other. Are friends with benefits, & we've been that way since we met up for the first time through a dating app.

I'm 22. He's 26. Last night we fooled around a lot (we used 6 condoms out of a whole 12 pack) for the first time in about 2 weeks, &... after we used the second condom, he was like, "Where's the condom?"

His sperm was in the condom, but the condom was kind of stuck in me, while the sperm was still stuck in the condom. Now, before him, I lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend May 13th of this year.

After losing my virginity to my ex, I've had protected sex with 2 other guys, & that was about a month ago. With my friend with benefits, this is the only time something like this has happened to me before where the cum was in the condom, but the condom was a little inside of me (while the cum was still in it).

When I got off of him (I was on top), I didn't see any cum on his penis, & when I went to the bathroom, nothing felt or looked weird when I was checking myself down there. I don't think I could be pregnant, but I think I want to take a test just to make sure.

I only say that because I'm a little scared, & even though most of the cum was in the condom, when I got off of him, that condom was not on him. It was inside of me with the cum in the condom.