UTI antibiotics and the pill.

I’m the kind of girl who gets UTI so frequently even if I pee before and after and do whatever I need to do to prevent them. It’s horrible. BUT, after a while I just decided to save my pills and take one or two and then I’m fine. I never take them for a whole week. I was on a lot of antibiotics for 5 days (4 pills daily) because I had my wisdom teeth removed but I didn’t have sex during that time. Maybe the days after. He pulls out and I’ve never missed a pill. I did notice that i kept having ovulation like discharge (egg white). I keep taking the pill and today I took 2 pills of UTI antibiotic because I’ve been having an infection that doesn’t go away. In the past, I have taken pills like I said twice or three times and I didn’t get pregnant. Has anyone ever gotten pregnant with the pill and UTI antibiotics?

I’m supposed to be over with my fertile window and I usually wait at least 5 hrs to take antibiotics after I take my pill on an empty stomach. I want to have sex tonight, again, he always pulls out.