Heart broken in every way 💔

Angela • 🍼

Hi ladies, need some advice on how to feel about a horrible situation. I came back from the doctor today after finding out I had a chemical pregnancy. My doctor told me that I am super healthy and all my tests show I’m able to carry a baby naturally. However, he also knows that my husband smokes marijuana on a daily basis. He told me that it’s definitely not helping my chances of falling pregnant and I should talk to him about stopping. I asked my husband many many many times to stop or even reduce his smoking. It’s been proven to lower sperm count and also deform and slow sperm down. Before anyone tells me that smoking doesn’t affect conceiving at all, the main reason I’m writing this post is bec when I actually sat my husband down today and asked him so so gently and nicely to stop smoking until we fall pregnant... all he did was shake his head and walk away. I called out to him and said “pls pls baby, I want to be able to talk to you”, his reply was. “So don’t talk to me then”. My heart sunk and tears flowed down my face. I felt so unloved and alone like never before. I have no idea how to move forward. Can anyone pls help and give me some ideas.

Thank you in advance 😞