controlling partner

my bf is such a jealous guy , TOOOO jealous & it has always seemed to be my fault .. example we went to bdubs & the waiter smiled at me & was throwing lil flirting hints to me infront of my bf & instead i got in trouble for “smiling back” supposedly ... anywho , my bf & i live together & i wish i wouldnt have moved so quickly but i did anywho , i feel like we dont really bond or like he isnt the one god has planned for me .... were just so different, different personalities different humor everything .... sometimes or should i say all the time when we argue he never sees his wrong doings & some how it all seems to come back to me , my dad who wasnt very present tries to hang out w me whwnever he ges the chance so i did last night & my bf seems to get bothered or gets mad that im not at home all the time (im home any time he is just not home while hes working) & im tired of it ... he still doesnt trust me after he said hed work on it & here i am still trying to gain the trust i never knew i had lost ..... i feel like ive been emotionally detatched for a long time mow .. i feel numb to what je does or says & i dont like that ... i hate that i feel used to it already ... anyone know how to fix this??? or should this just be my last straw? we’ve had 2 close ejdings already before but im just tired of proving myself to someone who doubts me even when i live w him & am w him 25/8