Signs signs everywhere a sign...?

Laura • 4 miscarriages, one living child, pregnant again.

A little back story: my comon-law spouse and I had been trying for 8 months when we finally got pregnant. We were very excited! Sadly my pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks (I didnt find out until my scan at 10 weeks). The kicker for me is my sister is also pregnant and we were due one week apart. I was so excited for our "twin" cousins. My period still hasn't returned but lately I have been noticing doubles of EVERYTHING! We have a vegetable garden and one of our pepper plants was damaged in the wind... two peppers (of 3) fell off. A doe with twin fawns, our trail cam recently caught two bucks hanging out, we have a mama chipmunk with two of the most adorable baby chipmunks that I watched play for along time the other day and today on my run 2 fox. One just sat and looked at me for the longest time. I am hoping all of these are signs for double lines soon after my period (I was told to wait one cycle). I would love even more to see two little babies of my own in there. However, with my luck I will get 2 miscarriages! One more double I just thought of... I am 33! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and wishing you all baby dust on your journey.

Edit August 28 today while babysitting twins they were playing in the yard. They have a few big clover patches ....