No ovulation/periods less than two weeks apart

Madeline

If anyone has a similar story to mine I’d love to hear from you because I feel pretty alone(besides my husband) on this ttc journey...

For starters my husband and I had no trouble conceiving our first two children(1st at 20yrs old and 2nd at 21) Now at 23/24yrs old we have been ttc for exactly a year and have been thrown into so many directions... my cycle has been irregular this entire year after coming off depo shot July ‘17! We spent aug-may naturally ttc and then may-present tracking and using opks(no bfp opk ever). But my obgyn did have me try two different birth controls to regulate my cycles on two separate months that we were naturally ttc and nothing helped regulate them. I went back last month basically asking for help and she pushes yet again another birth control on me which I refused to take... I’m seeing a different obgyn next month that my pc recommend so hopefully I get some real advice/help and or the next step in this process.... I’m devastated that I’ve waited so long to seek help but I figured no one would even listen until we hit at least a year trying. And I feel selfish that I already have two beautiful children but feel like we are missing part of us(as a family). Am I crazy for being so concerned with why we haven’t conceived yet or should I just keep waiting for my cycle to be normal?