I'm scared😟😭😭😭

Kassandra

Me and my husband are ttc and I'm honestly scared to I've been pregnant 3 times with my husband before the first I didn't know I was pregnant untill I had the miscarriage the second we found out at 6 weeks 4days and had a miscarriage one day shy of 10 weeks I was supposed to go to the doctor to get my first ultrasound at 10 weeks one day shy and of getting to hear my babies heartbeat i lost them found out during that whole process that we were going to have twins it broke my heart I almsot lost my life that day as well my doctor had given me 20 milligrams of morphine and dilaudid each and 10 mg of Zofran for the nausea for the pain meds I walked out of the hospital perfectly fine able to walk talk just normal 15 minutes after I got home I was sitting on the toilet trying to change my pad and I wound up going unconscious I stop breathing and it was like that for 5 minutes my doctor had OD'd me on the morphine and dilaudid so I wound up right back in the hospital after all that happened this last time we BD for months and finally I just stopped for a month my period was late 3 days so I tested and I got my bfp went to the doctor to get seen because of me having the past miscarriages and because I had started to spot I'm a high risk because of that and because I have so many health problems I was diagnosed with two different types of seizures back in 2014 they did the test it came out positive they told me to come back in a few days to see if the bleeding had stopped and to check my numbers to see if the were going up but the bleeding didn't stop and my numbers went way down almost to nothing the next visit I don't have anyone to talk to about this and I'm scared I don't know what to do........