FIRST TIME AT THE GYNAECOLOGIST ☺️ Part 5

I’m not really going to say a lot at the start here. I don’t want to keep you all waiting. But... Thank you. 🙏✨

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake lifted me up the long wide stair case. At the top of the staircase there were two halls, one at either end. Jake took a right and walked to the very end of the long hall. He stopped at a set of double doors.

“I will leave you to explore in here, don’t get too lost my little slut.”

Jake put me down on my feet as he unlocked the door.

“I want you to find something nice to wear for me. Take as long as you need, even explore the room if you want but once your ready ring the bell on the bed. From there my “friends” will help you out.”

“Yes Master.”

Jake opened the door as I stepped inside he closed the door behind me as I heard the door lock. 🙈

The lights faded on slowly. I stood at the door, waiting for my vision to adjust. The room was beautiful and very, very sexy... The room had a big red bed placed in the middle of the room, it was covered in rose petals and a note and on top of the note as said was a bell. The room was all red and black, with mirrors placed all over the back wall. On one side of the room there was a wardrobe and a set of drawers and on the other two doors stood. 😍

I slowly walked over to the bed, I picked up the note eager to find out what Jake had left for me. “Enjoying what you see, explore a little and find something sexy to wear, check the wardrobe. Xoxo, Jake.” 💋

I walked over to the wardrobe and opened the doors, inside I found a wardrobe filled with only the best lingerie. I decided to fit in with the colours of the room. I slowly slipped my red dress off, over my shoulders, past my curvy hips and down past my feet. I took off my stilettos and hoped I would find a pair in the wardrobe. I picked out a red lace lingerie set, and a red pair of new stilettos, everything matched perfectly with my long blonde hair, blue eyes and my tiny hourglass figure. 🤤

I found my way outside the doors, my hand on the handle. I turned the handle to the first door and stepped inside. It was a bathroom, there wasn’t much to see apart from the double shower and jacuzzi. 😝Where I would have a lot of fun.

I tried to open the other door, but found no luck. I gave in and placed myself on the bed, I lay there like helpless. I rang the bell twice.

In only a couple of minutes I heard the door unlock. The door opened and closed. Except I looked up to find that it wasn’t Jake. Instead I found a maid, she came up to me without saying a word. She put my hands in cuffs and attached me to the bed then repeated to do the same with my legs.

The maid left, without saying a word. I waited ten minutes hoping Jake would appear, nobody came.

“Hello?”

I yelled in desperation.

“Master!”

Eventually Jake came into the room.

“Oh, did I hear my slut yelling for me?”

Jake looked me up and down lying on the bed.

“Are you ready for your punishment?”

“Oh, Yes Master. Yes please.”

Jake unbuckled his belt. And let his trousers fall to the floor. Leaving his semi sticking out of his boxers. He continued by unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his abs. Before bringing his hand up to his hair and ruffling his brown hair, leaving me to see his sharp jawline. 🔪

Jake pulled down his briefs lightly stopping at his V line.

“Do you want to see a little more slut?”

“Yes please, Master.”

“Well since you asked me nicely.”

Jake pulled his boxers down and slipped them off and kicked them to the floor. Revealing his 9 inches from heaven. 🤤

“The Doctor needs to get his tools.”

Jake walked over to the door that I hadn’t been able to open before hand, he put a key in the lock turned it and opened the door. I couldn’t quite see what was inside but I had a rough idea.

Jake came back over to the bed. He picked up something in his hand and climbed on top of me, like a predator to its prey.

“Now, here’s your punishment.”

Jake circled something around my ass hole before stretching me apart while sticking a dildo in me.

“Mhhhhhh, ohhhhhh.”

I began moaning.

“Does my little slut like getting the dick?”

“Yes Master, I love it.”

Before I could say much more. Jake clambered off me and reached for a controller. He pressed a few buttons and all of a sudden I felt the vibrations in my ass. He pressed another button as they got higher. 🙉🙊

Jake picked something else up, he brung it in front of my pussy, before placing it inside of me. The vibrating bullet began to vibrate, soft at first but in no time he had it at the highest point possible.

“Mhhhhh... Master. Ohhhhh.”

I couldn’t keep my moans in anymore.

Jake crawled up to me, and let his 9 inches drop in my face.

“Suck it slut.”

I obeyed. I started off at the tip, lightly sucking. Then I began licking up and down his length. Then went on to sucking his shaft. I took it all in my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth.

“Mhh.”

Jake began groaning lightly as his breathing quickened.

In no time at all Jake was full force fucking my mouth, making me gag. But I still took it all. 🤤

“Ohhh, baby your gonna make me cum.”

And as he said so, he did. Jakes seed went shooting into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it all.

“Oh well done my little slut.”

Jake finally took out my vibrator and dildo.

“Master please give me your dick, ppppllleeeeaaasssseee.”

“Well my little slut, since you took your punishment so well I can reward you.”

“Oh yes please Master.”

“Let’s see if you can take the real dick.”

Jake began to stroke his length. Before crawling back on top of me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you everyone for your feedback so far, I love reading all your comments.

If you have any ideas then please feel free to comment them or message me. I love to hear from you.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. I will be continuing this story, no need to worry. I will try make a new episode tomorrow, if not too busy. Sorry for keeping you all waiting on this entry.

Thank you. ✨