Whole milk causing constipation? Or solid foods?

Kelly

I recently switched my baby over to whole milk she will turn 1yr tomorrow. This has caused some serious constipation. Today her stool was so hard and round it caused her to bleed and scream in pain. I had to break it up with my fingers and apply a lot of Vaseline as well as put her in a warm bath and then press around her anus to help her expel this large lump of solid poop. I usually give her about three 8 oz bottles of milk, morning afternoon and nighttime. As well as two to three meals with snacks and juice in between. She also still breast feeds at night or before naps. Any advice from you guys would help on what to change up or if you have had this same experience and figured out what helps.... It broke my heart to see her in pain and crying saying “The Baby The Baby” 😩. I’m thinking of just switching her back to her formula and slowly adding whole milk back to her regimen. I also brought her some prune juice and veggie and fruit mixed pouches to eat. As well as mommy bliss constipation ease. Any advice guys? Should I switch her milk? I give her the organic horizon whole milk from Walmart with 8 grams of protein per serving. Is it too much protein? I included a picture of the poop ball that came out.