Disappointed in my body.

Synthia • Truckers wife🚛 momma of 9💞 parent of a type1 diabetic 🩸preemie mom 03-14-10💜04-05-11💜10-28-12💚06-02-18💚09-03-18💚10-08-19💜 12-11-20💚 11-27-21💜 11-11-22💚

Today I had another doctors appointment, today is also my technical due date. (Long story).

This is my 4th child, and the only one I will be going overdue with. My third child I had to be induced for medical reasons, and my second came 4 weeks early naturally, my first came on her due date naturally. After my 3rd child I had to have a LEEP procedure done due to cervical cancer, it’s the only thing I can think of that would have done this.

My cervix is still high and completely unchanged, my doctor broke the news that he does not think that I will go into labour on my own. I am in tons of pain the last week. Walking has become very difficult, even for short distances. Unfortunately due to hospital policy, unless there is a medical reason I have to wait another week to be induced. I have bloodwork and an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure baby is still healthy and will be for another week.

I am still in shock that my body is not doing its job, and that this will likely end in an induction. Also VERY nervous this will also end in a c-section.