Feeling less of a woman right now

As I sit in the truck and write this tears are forming and I’m holding back as much as I can . I just wanna let it all out and maybe I should . Maybe it’ll make me feel better . I’m pretty low right now . I’m tired, stressed to the max feeling like a failure and less of a woman right now . I have 3 boys . I’m so grateful for them . I’m no longer with their father and haven’t been since 2014 . I finally got out of an abusive toxic relationship . Was finally brave enough and knew my sons and myself deserved better . I’m now with this amazing guy ... he’s sweet, kind, patient and full of life . He’s taken a role in my children’s lives and they love him so much . His presence alone just calms me in ways I don’t understand . But I’m feeling like I can’t give him what he deserves . We lost our baby in March and I know it’s only been 5 months since it happened but I want so badly to give him a child . I know God will give us a baby when he sees fit . I’m just mainly venting . Periods due in 2 days and I’m just a wreck another failed attempt at conceiving . Sensitive Sally over here .