8/30 - CD 30 / 12 DPO (UPDATED: CD 1)

🌜⭐| a m a n d a |⭐🌛 • 32-years-young / TTC #1 💍 6.26.07 - Until Forever 💋

I started spotting last night, and I'm still spotting lightly this morning, so I'm pretty confident that the🧙‍♀️ will be coming today. Feeling crampy. What's strange is that my nips are still really sore-- they always stop hurting the day AF comes, before she comes. I'm assuming it will end up going away later, as she gets closer. If I start today, my cycle length will be the same as always (27-29 days) even with later ovulation.

Something funny for you guys... I ended up temping vaginally again this cycle, with my old thermometer, and everything has been totally normal until today. Yesterday, vaginal temp was right around 98.00. Today, it says 103.88. 😳😅 I busted out laughing when I saw it. There's no way that's right. Oral temp was 97.79 -- typical AF territory for me. I think it's officially time to retire old faithful.

I've been trying to pay more attention to my resting heart rate throughout my cycle, and so far today it's still really high. I started noticing it a few months ago (a month I think it's possible that I had a chemical, and oddly enough, this cycle has turned out to be extremely similar) because I could literally feel my heart racing while I was resting. I didn't pay attention last month, but I noticed it again this cycle, because I could literally feel it racing again. It's been consistently rising for the last two weeks (since O) and should presumably drop again once/before AF starts. Looking over my chart in FitBit, my average resting rate over this luteal phase seems to be higher than last month's. I doubt that really means anything, but I think it's really interesting that you can track your resting heart rate just like BBT. If pregnancy occurs, it stays elevated. AF comes, it drops back down.

UPDATE: She's here. 👎🏻