Wow...

Kamiylah • 24✨ Mommy of a precious lil Angel , Kace Brycen Hacker. 5-23-18 - 5-30-18 👼🏽💙 & a Rainbow Baby boy Maurice Lamont Davis III 🌈👶🏽💙

Last night I had a weird dream. In the dream I was in a car holding my angel baby & he wasn’t breathing. I started to cry while holding him. Suddenly he started to cough and was starting to breathe again but he still struggled. I screamed at my friend(the driver) to hurry up to the nearest hospital. My baby just kept on coughing as if he was choking and everything felt like it was going so slow. I was patting my baby’s back while sobbing and telling my friend to drive faster but again everything felt like it was moving so slow. I then saw a spirit float up to the sky (in the dream). I started to wake up from the dream and realized that it was all unreal because I know my baby isn’t hear with me anymore. Today makes 3 Months that my angel baby been gone and I believe he visited me in my dream to let me know that he will always be with me spiritually. I love and miss him so much . ❤️😔