AF,IB, or MC?

Ashley

Okay, so my periods are NEVER early they always come EXACTLY on the date this App predicts or can be 1-2 days late. So I saw some what I thought was darker urine staining but now I think it was spotting on 27/28th a total of 2 times. Then yesterday 29th I woke up with a a small puddle of brownish pink blood. My periods are thick and heavy first 3 days then trickle off. Never trickle on. It was enough that I felt wet all day and used tiny tampon - changed it 3x and each time it was only quarter full with brown, bright red, streaky(dark red thick streaky mucus?). Now I give details bc I didn’t even think it was too early, I hadn’t checked app yet to see when I was due. Low and behold I’m super freaking early. I have moderate cramps compared to my bed ridden AF normal ones. But it’s now like this- I only see the blood if I put a tampon in or if I wipe(its light pink red dark red mucus streaky looking things but like only 1 time). I am getting so much conflicting info! I took PT with BFN today. I had cesarean sept 2014, and I’m not on BC. My husband I are intimate 6-8x a week. My cramps are mainly left side like I’m being pulled inside out and it radiates to middle of stomach where it’s a burning/bubble feeling from inside out. I can’t say anything about back pain bc I have back problems and wouldn’t be able to differentiate. I had a spinal injection July 30 and they tested me for pregnancy as precaution. So. Right now the blood is red but with multiple variations of color, which is abnormal. I haven’t ever had stringy periods. Usually they are thick and clotted. So IB,MC or AF?