Do you think this is cheating?

I recently found out that my boyfriend - well, ex-boyfriend - was talking to his ex-girlfriend behind my back. They where on a Facebook group tagging each other on this posts about sex and blá blá blá. And inbox I can only imagine what they "talked" about, he deleted the messages, I only read the one where she says she still loves him and his response was "don't mess with me. But it's always good when you show up 😍❤️❤️". Well, she lives in another state, so I know they couldn't do anything, but it pissed me off big time, specially when I told him several times I didn't want her on his Facebook (he has her name AND last name tattooed on his hips).

We fought a lot but I was willing to try. I was always very suspicious of him because he became extremely private with his phone. So a couple of days ago I asked him if I could see his phone. And for my surprise (not so much) I see on his Google search history that his on a dating app called "Hot or Not". Obvi ously I almost smashed his head on the wall. I broke up with him and the next day he started messaging me on WhatsApp saying that he didn't cheat, he was only "talking" with some girls, but that it didn't mean anything (I know, it made laugh). He kept insisting that it wasn't cheating, but for me is, specially when he doesn't want to have sex with me or even talk dirty to me, we used to have sex ONCE A MONTH! I mean, I fuck my dildo waaaaaaayyyy more than I fuck him. When I wanted he always pretended to be asleep.

Soooooo, basically I just wanted the opinion of others, men, women... Do you consider it cheating?

Also, forgot to mention, we live together and he hasn't moved yet, but he will.

Vote below to see results!