Love & Sex
First loves. Best kisses. Sexcapades. Break ups. We want to hear your stories about Love & Sex. Share them here.
My fertile window says I have a 7% chance of pregnancy. So does that mean if I had unprotected sex right now and he came inside me there’s a 93% chance I won’t get pregnant?? Like those odds r small af