Tired of my living situation and Idk how to quit..

I need to start working asap. I’m 17 & the only “jobs” I’ve had was babysitting and housekeeping with my mom. We are at risk of foreclosure, I also have to pay $315 for band fees which I know my parents will not help (I had to pay $300 out of my earning last year). My mom isn’t willing to help me take out a debit card & since I’m not 18 I can’t do it myself. I need a card to work so I can get my checks sent directly to my account. I don’t have a car. My mom is too in debt to even think about getting me one BUT she’s definitely considering getting my stepdad a truck.. lol ??? I quit band last year, got in this year & I need the extra time to work but idk how to quit because I don’t want to seem unreliable by my directors. I’m literally considering doing illegal shit just for easy money for now. Nearby jobs that I can walk to are either 1- not hiring me 2-need to be 18+ 3-need a driver’s license & AGAIN, my mom is not willing to take me. I have $110 saved up & yes, I’m good at earning & anything that needs to be payed to take out the card or permit to drive IM WILLING TO PAY IT! But she doesn’t want to take me. She wants me to give her my money so she can pay her debts & I WILL NOT do that again. Last year I had like $85, she asked me while I was at school where I had my money so that she could go open my bank account. I came home and she told me she couldn’t find my I.D. But she spent all my money.