My bff’s boyfriend is a loser

Sa

If this isn’t the right group to post in please let me know and i can delete it (:

Quick backstory:

I told my best friend i was pregnant the night before i told my whole family. My brother and his wife have been trying to have kids for 5 years. I told my best friend to not tell ANYBODY. And especially not her boyfriend (her boyfriend is my brother best friend). She tells him. And he tells my brother before i tell the family. I was pissed, she apologized profusely and thought she could trust him etc. they got into a fight and got over it but HE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ME.

Current:

I don’t speak much of him and don’t let him bother me or make me upset. I’m over it but i choose not to have those kind of people in my life and i have no respect for him.

So i tell my friend about this doggy pool party we want to go to and my husband says he would like to go and then she tells her boyfriend and now they want to go too. I haven’t seen or talked to him since.

How do i act if he comes tomorrow? I want to be reasonable and mature about this but i don’t want to be his friend and honestly don’t even want to talk to him. How would you act around him? What would you say? Please help 😁😛