Is this anxiety?

So idk if I have anxiety or not but here we go anyway...

I am really insecure and I don’t have a lot of confidence at all, I never talk on group chats because I feel like if I talk on the group everyone will go silent and ignore me which has actually happened to me once or twice :(

I also feel like I have social anxiety because I have trouble talking without spitting ( I have a retainer.. well twin blocks) so I try my best sometimes not to talk at all because I hate it sooo much when people point it out🙃 I rarely go out with friends and since I joined secondary school without knowing anyone I really struggled at the start of the year to make friends. I have friends now but I don’t have a main group so I guess I’m still struggling🤕

I am also so awkward!! It depends which mood I’m in tbh idk why but if I’m talking to someone and I’m not in the right mood it’ll be awks asf and I end up coming across as rude but I’m really not I’m just scared of people judging me and I’m really shy

Is this anxiety? Am I really insecure? Is it just puberty? (I’m 12) I have so many questions

My parents or non of my family or friends know about this issue, I guess because I’m scared of them judging me and me getting embarrassed😭 help please 😭:((